Today’s Best Throne – The Toto Neorest 600 (According to Wired)
Mar 03, 2005
I love my Toto Washlet S100. But – my friend Scott Moody just sent me an email that has made me lust for something new – the Toto Neorest 600. According to Wired, following are a few of the features of tomorrow’s paperless office.
- Integrated bidet: An adjustable, targeted spray plus a warm-air dryer means the end of toilet paper.
- Smart Flush: Sensors in the bowl detect the amount and type of waste and adjust water volume for each person and every flush.
- Sleek design: Computer-modeled curves and wider trapways mean better carry-out of waste and a cleaner bowl.
- Clever seat: The lid raises as you approach; sensors under the seat detect whether you sit down – and the seat goes up if you don’t.
- Health monitor: A lab-on-a-chip checks waste for cholesterol levels and scans for signs of illness. Results are emailed to medical technicians.
- Better plumbing: A link to the household mainline, combined with a sophisticated array of valves, allows less water to do the same work.