IBD Network – The Dealmaker Forum – 9/28/05
I’m participating in a half day event on 9/28/05 from 9am – 1pm put on by IBD Network and hosted at the Fenwick & West office in Mountain View, CA called The Dealmaker Forum. The quick overview is:
If your company’s strategy involves a merger, acquisition, or strategic partnership, The Dealmaker Forum is where you need to be. The Dealmaker Forum brings together expert dealmakers – CEOs, corporate development executives, VCs, and M&A experts – for an exchange of strategy, ideas, and best practices. Through an interactive, roundtable format, participants can delve into topics of critical interest for the growth of their businesses.
In addition to me, the group of “experts” currently includes:
- Lara Druyan, General Partner, Allegis Capital
- Steven Mitzenmacher, Director, Corporate Development, Business Objects
- Ken Sims, Strategic Advisor, Oracle
- Cheryl Traverse, Ex-President, CEO & Chairman, Immunix
- Paul Weinstein, VP, Business Development, Check Point Software Technologies
- Ann Winblad, General Partner, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
- Oren Zeev, Partner, Apax Partners
Space is limited to 100 people and is invite only – if you are interested send an email to email@example.com with your name, title, company, company URL, and phone number.