Interview in Milestone Quarterly
Oct 26, 2005
- Am I long or short on Google?
- Will 2006 be the year of Microsoft?
- Will the software industry become commoditized?
- What will the Internet deliver in the next five years?
- How can startups find things that the big players won’t compete on?
- What advice would you give an entrepreneur starting a company today?
- What competitive venture fund would you invest $10 million in?
- What’s the most unique deal you’ve been pitched in the last six months?
Watch out The Great Carnack, may you rest in peace.