KidsTek 6th Annual Tech Leader’s Dinner
Amy and I have been supporters of KidsTek for the past several years, even since we were introduced to it by Pat Maley when he was the CEO of Dante Group (Mobius was an investor / I was on the board.) Amy and I are big supporters of education – especially in Colorado – and when Pat described the KidsTek mission to me, it was a no-brainer.
KidsTek works closely with Colorado youth (ages K-12) service providers in underserved communities to provide the keys to successful technology education, including:
- Technical Resources: The development and ongoing maintenance and supervision of technology centers.
- Curriculum: A project-based educational model for KidsTek Partners to utilize and build upon.
- Supervision: A Technology Program Coordinator to establish, monitor & assess KidsTek Programs and train instructors.
- Mentoring: Engaging volunteers from the technology community in a meaningful partnership
- Assessment: Ongoing outcomes-based measurement to assess the long-term impact on kids.
On October 12th, from 6:30pm to 10pm at The Denver Aquarium, KidsTek will be having their 6th Annual Tech Leader’s Dinner. In addition to being a super fun event with plenty of unique stuff (for example, CEOs of the companies that are the table hosts actually serve dinner and compete for the “best waiter award), KidsTek will be honoring Amy and I with this years “Phil Award” which is given to leaders in the technology industry who have made a difference through philanthropy.
Come join us, have some fun, and help support a great organization.