Memeo is Looking for a VP or Director of Marketing
We are investors in Memeo, the leading Digital Content software and services platform for consumers and businesses. They are looking for a VP or a Director of Marketing to join them in Santa Clara, CA. If you are interested, please send your resume to MarketingSearch@memeo-inc.com.
A description of the job and Memeo follows:
Memeo is currently recruiting for a VP/Director of Marketing to drive its SasS SMB product growth. Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee SaaS SMB lead generation and marketing programs for backup, cloud sync, collaboration and large file transfer products.
- Create a lead nurturing and lead scoring strategy.
- Oversee analysis of marketing database.
- Implement infrastructure to improve lead generation workflow.
- Oversee social networking and thought leadership strategy.
- Optimize web presence.
Memeo’s suite of software products and cloud-based services helps users to “Simplify Your Digital Life.” Memeo’s offerings include local and online backup, multi-device, cloud synchronization, large file transfer, and multimedia file sharing. Memeo has issued over 50 million licenses in 20 languages in over 150 countries. In addition to millions of customers using Memeo products, there are over 100,000 companies using Memeo, including 1 out of every 7 Fortune 1000 companies. Memo’s partners include Google, Sony, Seagate, Western Digital, Buffalo Technology and NetGear.