Amazing Day At The Glue Conference
May 23, 2012
Man does Eric Norlin know how to put on a conference. And, as a bonus, he’s got an awesome soundtrack and mindblowing trailer for the Glue Conference that Fake Grimlock would love.
Here’s a taste of what’s saturating my brain.
- Shit My Cloud Evangelist Says, Just Not to the CSO by Chris Hoff, Juniper Networks
- Foragers, Farmers, Forks & Forgers: On Software, Patronage and Craft Brewing by James Governor, Redmonk
- Using APIs and Infrastructure by John Musser, Programmable Web
- NoSQL Smackdown: Cassandra, MongoDB, and Neo4J by Tim Berglund
- The Badass Beyond Hadoop: Percolator, Dremmel, Pregel by Mike Miller, Clouant
And then it was lunchtime. Breath deeply.